Do you have to become a member of County Tipperary Chamber to become a member of the network?
County Tipperary Chamber is the contracting organisation for County Tipperary Skillnet but it is not necessary to be a member of County Tipperary Chamber to avail of Skillnet training.
Do you have to have a certain amount of employees?
Any size or sector can join the Network.
Who decides what training programmes run?
Our network members dictate the programmes that will run. The Network Manager aims to understand your company's training needs and we source the best trainers that will build specific, cost effective and relevant courses.
Is there a membership fee involved?
No, County Tipperary Skillnet does not have a membership fee. Companies are requested to fill out a training plan at the start of each year based on their training requirements. Companies may book training on a course by course basis.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Booking subject to max 2% non refundable fee (inclusive in price)
- Full payment of the course fee will be required in advance of booking to secure spaces on any County Tipperary Skillnet training programme.
- 15% of the full course fee will be charged on cancellations received up to 15 working days of the start date.
- 50% of the full course fee will be charged on cancellations received between 14 and 6 working days of the start date.
- Regrettably no refunds / cancellations can be made 5 working days before the start date of the course.
- In the event of a no show on the day of training the company will be charged 100% of the course fee.
Are there any restrictions on the type of company that can join a training network?
Only private sector or commercial semi-state enterprises can be member companies that avail of training through a Skillnet training network.
The following cannot avail of training as member companies:
- Public sector organisations
- Charity or Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Companies based outside the Republic of Ireland