Our network members dictate what programmes will run and it is the job of the Network Manager to then go and source the appropriate programme and work out what dates best suit the participating companies. By engaging with a network manager your company can help us to understand companies’ needs and we can source trainers that will build specific courses around companies’.
Yes, if you are registered on the live register as a Job-seeker you can contact us to discuss availability. Certain terms and conditions apply; please refer to the job-seekers section http://www.skillnets.ie/eligibility-criteria-unemployed-people for more information.
No, County Tipperary Skillnet does not have a membership fee. Companies are requested to fill out a training plan at the start of each year based on their training requirements and the total contribution is then paid. Also companies can book training on a course by course basis.
- Full payment of the course fee will be required in advance of booking to secure spaces on any County Tipperary Skillnet training programme.
- 15% of the full course fee will be charged on cancellations received up to 15 working days of the start date.
- 50% of the full course fee will be charged on cancellations received between 14 and 6 working days of the start date.
- Regrettably no refunds / cancellations can be made 5 working days before the start date of the course.
- In the event of a no show on the day of training the company will be charged 100% of the course fee.