Reframing Conflict Resolution - Tuesday 28th July
Date: Tuesday 28th July 2020-
Time: 10:00am-13:00pm - 3 hour online course
Reframing Conflict Resolution - using informal approaches to resolve individual employment conflicts and disputes in work.
This workshop will look at how some straightforward toolkits can improve capability and confidence among line managers in addressing and dealing with difficult and emotional issues to support early resolution.
Tina Mulhearne of HR Direct will deliver this interactive workshop, topics covered:
- Spot tensions between people and address conflict head on before it escalates.
- How to encourage early informal ways to resolve conflict.
- Types of resolution.
- Emotional context of disputes.
- Pragmatic approach vs Rigid adherence to process and procedure.
- Employment legislation and informal conflict resolution.