Remote Leadership- Wednesday 24th March 2021-9:30am-11:30am
Date: Wednesday 24th March 2021
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
County Tipperary Skillnet have collaborated with Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet & Wexford Chamber Skillnet to bring you the latest in our series of free short online courses to help support businesses in the South East during the current crisis:
Companies have had to quickly transition into remote working situations. For managers/ leaders making the jump from in person to virtual leadership has been challenging.
This 2 hour virtual session will help you to reflect on best working practices so that you can lead your teams to success from a distance. The short course will also examine personal habits and routines and how you can be the best version of yourself. Finally it will provide welcome tips and techniques to encourage personal and professional motivation, resilience and general wellbeing.
Topics will include:
- How to be the best version of you so you can lead successfully
- Reducing Stress and building Resilience
- Building trust for effective remote working relationships
- The 3 Es of team performance- Enabling, Empowering and Expecting
- Effective Communication with the team to ensure outcomes are achieved
This course will be delivered by Monere Development Services.