Leading Workplace Wellbeing- 30th & 31st March 2021- 3pm-4:30pm
Leading Workplace Wellbeing 2 x 90 min workshops- 30th & 31st March 2021- 3pm-4:30pm
Leadership Styles and Wellbeing in Work 2021
- An understanding of what is meant by leadership and the difference between leading and managing.
- Develop an understanding of leadership styles and wellbeing in the transitioning workplace.
- Identify one’s own style/tendency of leadership.
- Supporting Mental Health in Remote and Hybrid Teams
The Future of Work -Leadership, Wellbeing and Engagement
- Examination of the relationship between leadership, wellbeing and engagement.
- Empathetic listening for better communication
- Communication as a leadership tool for great emotional wellbeing and resilience
- Communication as a tool for change management and flexible working
- Leading a Workplace Wellbeing Plan
Dorothy Scarry of Workplace Health & Wellbeing will deliver this online course.