Women in Leadership Development Training Programme-The HR Suite- 12th, 14th & 19th May -3 x 2hrs -10am-12noon
Dates : Wednesday 12th, Friday 14th & Wednesday 19th May 2021
Time: 10am - 12noon
This Leadership Development Training Programme will be delivered online by The HR Suite- HR Consultants and Employment Law Experts. Targeted at female leaders who want to improve their confidence and management skills and maximise their impact and productivity by doing the right things to add real value to their business.
The programme consists of 3 x two-hour interactive tailored training sessions, when all 3 training modules are completed each participants will have a 1 hour one to one session with the HR Suite to help complete your personal development plan.
Time Management: 12th May -10am-12 noon
You will develop the skills and techniques to manage your time in order to reduce stress and improve productivity.
- Efficiency v’s Effectiveness
- Time Audit
- Setting Priorities
- Managing where you work
- Being Organised
- Taking Control
- Mind Mapping
- Personal Action Plan
- Identify individual biggest ‘time stealers’ which reduces productivity
- Establish solutions to reduce or remove their negative impact
- Acquire practical time management skills for scheduling, planning and prioritising work
- Be aware of and be able to put in place recognised time management techniques such as effective delegation and assertively saying ‘no’
People Management: 14th May -10am-12 noon
On completion of this module you will have an increased understanding of the most recent legislations, instil people management skills, conflict management and work support and supervision. The aim is to increase staff morale and productivity through effective people management skills..
- Your Legal Obligations
- Day to Day Employment Legislation
- Performance Management
- Principles of the Disciplinary Procedure
- Principles of the Grievance Procedure
- Gain a greater understanding of HR and Employment Law
- Be able to manage your team effectively
- Improved collaboration and teamwork
- Maximise your workforce’s expertise, ideas and skills
- Improve efficiency and utilization of resources
Female Leadership Skills: 19th May -10am-12 noon
Female leaders you will improve your confidence and management skills and maximise your impact and productivity by doing the right things to add real value to your business.
The aim of this module is to provide all participants with the assertiveness and communication skills in dealing with staff, leaders, board, prospective customers, existing customers, suppliers and business partners.
- Female Leadership – what’s different & what are the challenges?
- Confidence Building & Assertiveness
- Relationship Building
- Impact & Influencing Your Team
- Dealing with difficult people
- Appreciate the challenges of female leadership and master them personally
- Ability to become a better, more assertive communicator, without being perceived as aggressive
- A working knowledge of how to build lasting relationships
- An understanding of how to cope with and address conflict
- Ability to give and accept feedback and use in constructively
FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
At the end of the 3 sessions, the HR Suite will facilitate a on hour one to one with participants to discuss the following:
• * A summary of what they took from each session
• * Support in completing a Personal Development Plan