Creating Digital Content with Lasting Engagement- Marla Communications- 27th May, 3rd & 10th June 2021
- Thursday 27th of May (Workshop 1)
- Thursday 3rd of June (Workshop 2)
- Thursday 10th of June (Workshop 3)
Time: 10am - 1pm
Cost per participant: €259 (this includes 40% discount) funded by County Tipperary Skillnet
3 hour one to one mentoring sessions will be scheduled directly with each participant.
The training company Marla Communications will deliver this course on behalf of County Tipperary Skillnet.
This training programme is for every individual or company who struggles to come up with frequent, interesting and engaging content for their social media channels. Its for those who sit down on a Monday morning to come up with posts and wait for inspiration to hit. Not only does this course provide great ideas for social media posting, it provides a step by step guide to a content creation process that is easy, stress free and that works! The programme also covers step by step guidance on using Canva to design professional and engaging visual posts, and Vimeo for cost effective and impactful video development. Participants will also receive a number of useful interactive templates, including a social media planner that manages ongoing and consistent communication across all relevant platforms.
Workshop 1: Understanding the Context of Digital Communication
• Introduction to concepts and templates
• Introduction to what good and bad communication looks like
• Understanding the context of social media content
• Demonstration of how mind mapping delivers content ideas and longevity
• Step by step guidance on the content creating process
• Demonstration on how to analysis metrics on a monthly basis, thus providing an understand of which content works best for engagement levels
Workshop 2: Creating Impactful Visual & Engaging Posts
• Guidance on the development of professional and creative posts
• A detailed overview of Canva with a step by step guide on graphic development
• Understanding of all elements of the Canva interface
• Guidance of using online image/video libraries
• Guidance on how to export Canva projects correctly
• Guidance on how to publish Canva projects on all relevant social media platforms
• A review of how to maximise exposure through boosting posts
Workshop 3: Developing Professional Video Content
• An overview of the technical process of creating professional business videos
• All technical aspects of developing a corporate or marketing video
• The basics of how to capture sound and lighting for a professional look
• How to create, edit and distribute videos across all platforms
One to One Mentoring
Each participant will receive 3 hrs one to one mentoring. The primary focus of these sessions will be to help each participant understand content creation in the context of their own business and persona groups. A further goal of the mentoring will be to assist each company with the development of a usable and easy to manage weekly content plan. Finally, each participant will be given step by step support to enable them to design and develop their own visual and video content for all future posts.