Microsoft BI (Business Intelligence) Seminar- 1st June- 9:30am-10:45am
Microsoft BI (Business Intelligence) Seminar
Tuesday 1st June- 9:30am-10:45am
Course will be delivered by 'Systems and Software Training' online via Microsoft Teams.
Duration 75 Minutes Online
Transform your data into valuable insights with Microsoft BI.
Power BI is a business analytics solution that lets you visualize your data and share insights across your organization, or embed them in your app or website. Connect to hundreds of data sources and bring your data to life with live dashboards and reports.
If you are already manually analysing data for monthly, quarterly or annual reports which can be very time consuming, BI will allow you to create once and update automatically.
• Overview of Microsoft BI
• Data Sources - Finding your Data from Excel, Local Applications ( SQL, Oracle Etc),
To Data from the Web.
• Data Shaping - Shaping or transforming the data includes renaming columns or tables, changing the text to numbers, removing rows, setting the first row as headers, and so on.
• Data Modelling – enhance the data with relationships, calculations, measures, hierarchies etc.
• Visualisations – Show the range of ways data can be displayed and some of the more effective ways of communicating visually.
• Sharing your Results - How to do this and options available.
This seminar would be of benefit to Line managers in Finance & Accounts, HR & Training, Production, Sales & Marketing, and Logistics.