Microsoft Word Intermediate
Date 7th October 2021
This intermediate course is specifically for those who already very familiar with Microsoft Word and who wish to bring their knowledge to the next level.
It is designed to help you achieve a professional look to all your documents with particular attention paid to detail.
Who Should Attend?
Before attending this course you need to be familiar with the core functions of Word including how to create a basic document and apply basic formatting and print options.
The course content will include the items listed below.
• Working With Tabs
• Create Outline (legal 1.0 - 1.1 - 1.1.1 etc.) Numbering Styles and use them in documents.
• Enter, edit and delete Comments, Footnotes, Bookmarks, Captions, into a document.
• Use cross-references to track internal objects within the document.
• Create an automatic Table Of Contents, Table Of Figures at the start of your document or
• Insert a Bibliography in your college thesis.