Rethinking how to Attract and Retain Great People - FREE
12th October 2021
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
In today’s digital world, information abounds. People who are looking for new employment are savvy enough to find out what your company is about, its core values, its culture and if it is a place where they want to work. The question is, is your company attractive? Are there opportunities for career growth, personal development or innovation? Does your company promote giving back to the community? Is there a team-based approach, and will their voice be heard?
This webinar will give business leaders the opportunity to reflect on the reality of their company’s current climate and culture, as well as asking the tough questions about what key factors make their company great. There will also be discussion around the top factors that prospective employees are seeking when looking for work, and companies need to decide which of these factors are feasible in their current business structure.
The topics to be covered in this webinar are as follows:
1. Culture and Core values of the company
2. What’s our Mission and Vision?
3. Why would someone want to work for me?
4. Is there room for innovation and creativity?
5. Creating a Team-based environment
- Waterford Chamber Skillnet, County Tipperary Skillnet and Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet are collaborating to fund a series of 6 FREE webinars in September, October and November 2021. (The future of work , a hybrid model – 14th September / Protecting your business against cyber risk – 28th September / Rethinking how to attract and retain great people – 12th October / Planning and holding successful on line sales meetings – 26th October / Communication skills and preferences – 9th November / Building an agile business – 30th November )
- Each network will advertise all six webinars.
- Please note that this webinar will be administered via Waterford Chamber Skillnet who will be issuing the training link.