Communication Skills and Preferences - FREE
9th November 2021
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
The workplace has changed dramatically over the past 15 months, from teams working in the same physical offices to the vast majority of people working remotely, which has changed the way we work, think, and communicate. Work is evolving, and the recent release of the Government’s “Making Remote Work” strategy means that the realities of remote working are becoming a more permanent fixture in companies across Ireland.
And, as companies return to a “hybrid” working model in the coming months, communication skills are a vital part of team success. This workshop will help participants to consider the benefits and challenges of remote working,
to evaluate the current methods and preferences of communication within departments and teams, to understand the Four Pillars of Emotional Intelligence and how that relates to communicating with others, and the benefits of staying connected while working remotely.
The topics for this webinar will include the following:
• The benefits and challenges of remote working
• Communication methods and preferences in a virtual world
• Emotional Intelligence: Communicating with awareness and empathy
• Staying Connected through anxious and uncertain times
- Waterford Chamber Skillnet, County Tipperary Skillnet and Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet are collaborating to fund a series of 6 FREE webinars in September, October and November 2021. (The future of work , a hybrid model – 14th September / Protecting your business against cyber risk – 28th September / Rethinking how to attract and retain great people – 12th October / Planning and holding successful on line sales meetings – 26th October / Communication skills and preferences – 9th November / Building an agile business – 30th November )
- Each network will advertise all six webinars.
- Please note that this webinar will be administered via County Tipperary Skillnet who will be issuing the training link.
- All expressions of interest for this webinar will be forwarded to County Tipperary Skillnet for registration and dissemination of the training room link.