Building an Agile Business for a Sustainable Future - FREE
30th November 2021
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Unexpected change can place a lot of pressure on your business, to ensure you not only survive, but thrive, you need to be prepared to deal with it. Yet as time bring new challenges some organisations are being left behind. An agile business will support you in adapting to the unexpected while ensuring your business is financially viable and has a contingency is in place.
This 90-minute workshop will provide the participants with a deeper understating of what it means to be an agile organisation.
The topics to be covered in this webinar are as follows:
1. Ensuring agility to enable stability; A Case Study review of three agile organisations and discussion on success factors
2. Five Key traits of an Agile Organisation
3. The financial burden of transformation and change demands
4. Enabling a contingency and accessing financial aids/grants
5. Creating and sharing your business vision for stakeholder buy-in
- Waterford Chamber Skillnet, County Tipperary Skillnet and Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet are collaborating to fund a series of 6 FREE webinars in September, October and November 2021. (The future of work , a hybrid model – 14th September / Protecting your business against cyber risk – 28th September / Rethinking how to attract and retain great people – 12th October / Planning and holding successful on line sales meetings – 26th October / Communication skills and preferences – 9th November / Building an agile business – 30th November )
- Each network will advertise all six webinars.
- Please note that this webinar will be administered via County Tipperary Skillnet who will be issuing the training link.
- All expressions of interest for this webinar will be forwarded to County Tipperary Skillnet for registration and dissemination of the training room link.