Certificate in Entrepreneurial Sales
County Tipperary Chamber Skillnet in collaboration with County Wexford Chamber Skillnet and the Restaurant and Hospitality Skillnet, working with the ESI Institute are delighted to offer our members the opportunity to complete the Certificate in Entrepreneurial Sales.
This 8-week course enables you to think in a more powerful way about selling into your specific industry, your role, the results you want to achieve and your prospects and customers. This course offers tools and techniques, exercises, and opportunities to evaluate your experiences for improved results. In this course, you will also benefit from learning from and networking with professional Business to Business (B2B) sales peers from outside of your organisation. This Micro-Credential is for individuals engaged in technology sales activities at any stage in their career. Graduates are certified, highly skilled sales professionals who experience transformative results and accelerate into the next stage of their careers.
• The importance of taking the perspective of the buyer
• Your customer’s business issue and their buying cycle
• Individual and institutional motivations to drive collaboration and partnership with the customer
• Deal forecasting
• Asking tough questions to discover and uncover the information needed to close a sale
• Predictive Listening. Learning how to ask better questions and listen more intently and with purpose
• Transparency in sales. Understanding the level of clarity needed to know that a deal will be done
• Drive collaboration and build rapport with your stakeholder landscape
• Partnering with your prospect
• You will be able to evaluate the degree to which you understand the prospect’s buying cycle, and how to use that information
• You will understand that there are seen and unseen motivations & related risks to a deal closing, and how to use this information in deal forecasting.
• You will have developed skills that will enable you to ask better questions to discover and uncover the information needed to close a sale
• You will be able to test your understanding of the likelihood, size, and timing of a deal.
•You will understand and appreciate that alignment between you and the prospect takes time and effort. You will acquire the skills to enable that relationship-building.
•You will have the skill to drive collaboration and partnership with the prospect and likely multiple stakeholders.
This Micro-Credential is for individuals engaged in sales-related activities at any stage in their careers including Sales Representative or Manager, Account Manager, Customer Success and all other related sales roles.
Some experience in a Business to Business (B2B) sales environment is required to draw upon during course tasks.
Benefits for completing the course:
• Earn more: proven to drive higher sales results and account/transaction value which, in turn, drive higher earnings.
• Career Development: prepares you for the next stage of your career – giving you competitive advantage by developing the skills employers really want in their sales people today.
• Personal Profile & Credibility: graduates consistently report higher visibility, profile and credibility among colleagues and business leaders within and outside their organisation.
• Convenience: As an online solution, it provides you with truly personalised, self-directed and self-paced learning that you can enjoy anytime and anywhere – as and when suits you.
• Certification & CPD: For the first time, you have the opportunity to have your complex and sophisticated skills validated through a suite of global certification options – whether you are an early-stage sales careerist or updating tired, outdated sales skills as part of your Continued Professional Development.
• Trusted & Reliable Support: a Customer Success team is on constant standby to help you on every stage of your learning journey.
Learning Support Available:
While self-paced and self-directed, learners are guided by the Customer Success team through a scheduled 8-week programme that includes platform access, learning events, individual & group supports and work-based assignments. Micro-credential users get a 3-month subscription to the programme as well as constant support & guidance from the ESI Customer Success team.
Onboarding Session – ESI’s learning model is different to traditional online courses. ESI through an assigned Learning Advisor will provide one-to-one guidance on how to navigate the Growth+ platform, how to complete the course as well as providing guidance on how to approach the activities.
Group Learning Session – In this course, participants will also benefit from learning from, and networking with other professional B2B sales peers from outside of their organisation through hosted group sessions where learners are able to share how they applied what they have learned as well as share what they have learned from others experiences.
Individual Learning Support – Every 2 weeks the participants have an optional one-to-one session with their Learning Advisor where they are able to receive learning support.
Quality and Certification:
The certificate in Entrepreneurial Sales is just one of four micro-credentials as part of ESI’s stackable credential solution which is led by the flagship Professional Diploma in Entrepreneurial Sales which is University credit-rated and mapped to international qualifications frameworks.
Certification and assessment solutions are designed to meet the highest quality standards under the governance of the ESI Learning Team. The Curriculum & Diploma are credit-rated by Glasgow Caledonian University which specialises in world-class work-based learning programmes and certification.
Certification is governed by the ESI Exam Board to ensure consistency & fairness. More generally, the ESI Entrepreneurial Sales programme is guided and overseen by an independent advisory board – The Global Sales Skills Council.
All learning & support are delivered via ESI’s Growth+ Learning-as-a-Service platform. As such, the ESI program is asynchronous, always-on, always accessible & fully scalable 24/7 – 365 days a year. ESI learners get a 10-week subscription to the program – enabling a truly self-paced learning journey that is assisted by constant support & guidance from the ESI Customer Success team.
The ESI Certificate in Entrepreneurial Sales comprises 2 units with each Unit equating to approximately 25 hours of learning. The course has a duration of 8 weeks of self-paced learning with learners having access to the platform for 10 weeks.
Our next course is starting on 17th April 2023.
“One of our ESI programme participants is having an off-the-charts quarter. She is spotting opportunities within existing clients and is now working on her biggest opportunity yet as a result.” – Workforce Operations Director
“ESI was game-changing for me. I started to THINK differently about how to achieve my targets.” – Isabel G.
“It has been an enriching journey with ESI, that deeply changed me as a seller, making me more confident and a better performer.” – Pablo B.
“I honestly am enjoying the platform and the content – I enjoy the learning structure and design. The platform is intuitive and engaging. I enjoy the reflective learning process and learning tools.” Gavin O.