Develop your online brand with Linkedin-28th January 2022- Online 9:30am-12noon
Date: Friday 28th January 2022- 9:30am - 12noon
This online 2.5hr workshop will be delivered by Justine Negri of Sole Careers. Subsidised at 30%, cost per participant is €39.
You will learn exactly what LinkedIn is; how to develop and control your online brand and how it can add value to you and your business.
• be given a very thorough demonstration on how to obtain an All Star LinkedIn profile
• get a step by step guide to using the new and numerous functions and tools available on the site
• acquire instrumental tips to help maximise the efficiency of their LinkedIn profile
• gain invaluable knowledge from peers in their group and learn from like-minded professionals
• receive a LinkedIn ebook with a practical workbook included to cater for the online training programme which will incorporate further tips and suggestions to read up on post the workshop
At the end of this online workshop you will:
• Know exactly what LinkedIn is and how it can add value to your business and personal brand
• Understand the benefits of LinkedIn
• Differentiate between a poorly laid out profile and a valuable effective profile
• Know how to plan, design and write an effective profile that sells, increases online awareness and search engine optimisation using effective and relevant keywords
• Showcase your core expertise
• Succeed in your business and your career by finding high profile sales leads, employ professionals open to hearing about new career opportunities, business partners and industry experts
Digital workbook will be supplied to all participant pre the workshop for practical application during the workshop
An EBook will be supplied to all participants post the workshop
The effectiveness of this workshop lies in the accessibility to wifi on the day.
All participants must have a (basic) LinkedIn profile set up prior to the workshop
Due to current restrictions:
• Online delivery with live LinkedIn demonstrations and PowerPoint presentation used as a visual but not depended on
• Resources used will include the following: eBook, PowerPoint presentation, virtual breakout rooms and polls if necessary
• Assessment methods will include: oral questions, Q&A, group discussion, practical sessions
Justine Negri is the founder of Sole Careers, a career management business, and since its formation in 2006, Sole has seen substantial growth, as well as the expansion of the services the business has to offer; including a Training, Recruitment, Mentoring and Coaching division.
Justine has developed a unique interactive LinkedIn workshop that has been rolled out in numerous locations and due to the success of this programme she also provides 1:1 coaching & mentoring to various private clients and organisations.