Digital Marketing QQI L5
7th May - 11th June 2019 every Tuesday for 6 weeks
Learn how to create your own Digital Marketing Strategy optimising the use of Digital Media.
Participants must have their own laptop.
(6 day course, one day a week for 6 weeks)
9:30am to 4:30pm
This highly practical and interactive programme has had excellent reviews from participants:
"In February I began a Digital Marketing Course run by County Tipperary Skillnet. This course was delivered by a fantastic lecturer who brought us step by step through the different aspects of digital marketing for your business not only in theory but also in a hands on practical manner applying our skills to our individual industries. The course was run extremely efficiently and we were treated so well by the staff at Clonmel Park Hotel. As Digital Marketing Manager of Mediskin, a skin, laser and wellbeing clinic in Nenagh, I benefited hugely from attending the course and we have seen huge differences in our online activity and e commerce return since applying the skills I have learned to our business. I would highly recommend undertaking a course with County Tipperary Skillnet, it is money well spent and an investment in your business you won't regret.'
Gráinne Fahey, Mediskin, Neneagh, Co. Tipperary
• Digital Marketing Landscape & Channels
• Developing a Digital Marketing Strategy
• Search Engine Advertising
• Display Advertisement
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Social Media Marketing (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc)
• Email Marketing
• Business Blogging/ Rich Media Content Marketing (Snapchat, Pinterest, Youtube etc)
• Online User Experience & Digital Measurement
• Developing a Digital Marketing Plan & Certification Preparation