Reboot Your Networking Skills
Date: 20th April 2022
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Venue: Anner Hotel, Thurles
This 1 day course has been designed to give learners experience and practice in order to help them hone their networking and communication skills.
The aim of the course is to give staff an opportunity to awaken their skills to effectively communicate within the workplace.
As staff return to the office, this session will give them the confidence and employee engagement skills to successful return to the workplace.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE:
This course is open to all learners who are returning to the office or maybe going into the office for the first time. The course will help those who are looking to form/reform working relationships.
WHAT LEARNERS WILL TAKE AWAY:
• Confidently introduce yourself to others
• Explore and practice different ways of creating and building rapport
• Practice techniques for starting, maintaining, and influencing conversations
• Learn how to recognise and make use of non-verbal communication skills
• Maintain workplace relationships
BUILDING RAPPORT - CREATING PRODUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS
ESSENTIAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
BEING AN EFFECTIVE TEAM MEMBER
PERSONAL ACTION PLAN