Supervisory Management QQI L6- 8th September 2022 (5 Days)
Dates: 8th, 16th(This is a Friday)22nd, 29th September + 6th October 2022
Venue: Talbot Hotel Clonmel
This 5 day Supervisory Skills Management QQI L6 certified programme is suitable for anyone in a supervisory or manager role who would like to gain a qualification to progress their career as well as gaining additional skills in supervision.
Our Supervisory Management programme provides participants with the opportunity to gain the knowledge and expertise required to excel in a managerial role. Participants will develop a range of supervisory and management skills, as well as improving interpersonal and communication skills.
On completion, participants will be equipped with the required skills to manage, supervise and systematically lead their team, or project, using proven communication and teamwork skills. The programme combines both theoretical and practical elements of supervisory management. This course will appeal to professionals who have recently stepped up into a supervisory role, those seeking to expand their existing leadership skills and employees who plan on progressing to a supervisory role.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explore the key concepts/principles of Supervisory Management & assess their own management style
- Improve interpersonal and work place communication skills; utilise company tools and practices to the supervisory role as appropriate – e.g. Lean Mindset
- Evaluate the challenges and demands of stepping up to a supervisory role
- Employ a range of team leadership skills to include Negotiation, Delegation, Motivate and Problem Solving
- Apply up-to-date industry standards, guidelines and recommended practices in supervisory management
- Manage departmental budgets, create and evaluate effective work plans & demonstrate a systematic approach to operational planning
- Recognise the necessary precautions for safeguarding information and data
- Evaluate staff recruitment procedures & complete a range of staff supervision activities
- Assess staff training needs and implement basic training processes