8th November 2018
9.30am – 4.30pm
Clonmel Park Hotel
This fully interactive one-day workshop is designed to assist you with creating a detailed Facebook advertising plan and have the skills and tools to be able to implement and measure it.
Bring a laptop on the day along with your Facebook account access details.
If you have not advertised in the past please set up your Ad Manager and add your billing details (you may want to activate some ads on the day).
At the end of the worshop you will:
• Understand the online customer journey and have planned ad campaigns at each stage
• Be aware of the important of targeting warm/hot leads and how to achieve this within Facebook
• Know how to design and run a successful advertising campaign and be able to measure your ROI
• Customer journey stages: Brand Awareness, Consideration and Purchase and how to target people at each stage using Facebook advertising and how to ensure that you bring people successfully through the funnel for a high ROI
• Planning your Facebook ad campaigns for the next three months
• Hands on experience using design tools like Canva or Design Wizard. These tools will assist with creating impactful imagery for your advertising campaigns
• Hands on experience using Facebook adverting platform. Creating audiences, using your tracking pixel (if required) and creating an ad campaign from start to completion.
• A walk-through advertising reports and how to customise them.