Google Ads Workshop
3rd April 2019
9.30am – 4.30pm
Clonmel Park Hotel
This fully interactive practical one-day workshop will enable you to set up a full Google Ads campaign and get a high return on investment. You will build a Google Ad campaign throughout the day.
Please bring a laptop on the day- All participants must have their Google Ads account set up prior to the course commencing. This will include your billing details (account set up dictates this).
At the end of the day you will:
• Understand the different types of ads and bidding options
• Have set up a full Google Ad search campaign and be able to monitor and manage it successfully for a high ROI
• Be aware of the key tools and features in Google Ads and know how to use them effectively
The workshop will cover:
• Setting up a campaign in Google Ads – hands on experience setting campaigns settings and understanding bidding strategies and geographical targeting
• Setting up an AdGroup and choosing keywords – understanding and using keyword matching
• Keyword Quality score – what it is and why it is important
• Using the Google Keyword Planner, Google auto-complete & Ubersuggest for choosing campaign keywords
• Writing an effective ad and using Ad extensions effectively to increase position and click through rate
• Evaluation of existing campaign and improvements to ensure a high click through rate and conversion rate
• Linking Google Analytics data and customising Google Ads reports.
• Conversions: setting up conversion tracking