Training Delivery & Evaluation -Train the Trainer
17th December 2018
07th January 2019
08th January 2019
14th January 2019
15th January 2019
Venue: Questum Acceleration Centre, Clonmel
Training Delivery & Evaluation 6N3326 (Component Award Level 6 (15 Credits)) aims to equip learners with the critical skills, knowledge and attitudes to the deliver and evaluate highly participatory, learner centred and varied training programmes to groups and individuals in accordance with international best practice.
The programme will be delivered by Michael Cox of MCX Training & Development.
This programme comprises of one module, namely Training Delivery and Evaluation code 6N3326 (15 credits). While the course primarily focuses on Delivery and Evaluation the programme will also include short modules briefly covering the other two aspects of the Training Cycle i.e Training Needs Analysis and Programme Design.
Participants may decide at a later stage to take Training Needs Identification and Design, Level 6 code 6N3325 (15 credits) over a further 3 days and combined with the Training Delivery and Evaluation module achieve a Special Purpose Award Certificate in Training & Development 6S3372 (30 credits). All credits can subsequently contribute to an overall major award at levels 5 and/or 6 subject to conditions.
At the end of the programme learners will be able to:
- Empathise with different learning styles to effectively deliver learner centred training.
- Explore and deliver facilitated training sessions and one to one training sessions in accordance with recognised models of excellence.
- Work effectively with a range of learner groups, behaviours and personalities.
- Design, deliver and evaluate a training programme in accordance with international best practice
- Assess and establish their ‘comfort zone’ when delivering training and the impact it has on learners
- Recognise the importance of reflection and seeking continuous improvement in oneself in the quest to be an excellent trainer.
5 days contact time with between 10 to 15 hours own time for course work, review and assignment.
How Will I Learn?
This course is delivered using international best practice in adult learning. As a result the programme highly participatory using a range of training tools, methods and techniques to ensure that participants get the opportunity to share experiences and knowledge, learn from each other and are given the opportunity to apply and practice the critical skills, knowledge and attitudes required to be an excellent trainer.