Training Delivery & Evaluation QQI L6 (6N3326) 21st April- 19th May 2020- ( 5 Tuesdays) Virtual delivery
Due to the current crisis this programme will now be delivered in a virtual classroom and participants will need:
- An Email Address
- Computer with camera and microphone
- A quiet space in their home
- A printer for printing coursework
All of the coursework will be posted or emailed to you.
Training will be delivered by 2UpSkill from their office in the Thurles Chamber Enterprise Centre using Zoom Classroom.
The additional benefit of doing Training Delivery & Evaluation virtually is that you will be learning how to deliver courses yourself virtually!
Tues 21st April 2020
Tues 28th April 2020
Tues 5th May 2020
Tues 12th May 2020
Tues 19th May 2020
This highly practical, interactive & participatory 'Training Delivery & Evaluation 6N3326' programme is delivered over 5 days. The course comprises of four sections:
- Adult Learning/ Training Objectives
- Roles & Competences of the Trainer
- Preparing & Delivering Training
- Learning Assessment & Training Evaluation
Programme Assessment is on a continuous basis, embracing theoretical reviews and practical assignments and project work.
This programme is certified through the IITD (Irish Institute of Training & Development), successful participants will received an IITD Trainers Skills Certificate- professional body Certification and will also be awarded a QQI Level 6 Training Delivery & Evaluation Component Award.
At the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Explain the role and competencies of the trainer
- Identify key factors in preparing for training delivery
- Demonstrate core skills required for effective delivery of training programmes.
- Discuss the assessment of trainees' learning, identify a range of assessment tools, techniques and approaches and devise an appropriate training assessment process.
Explain the background to training evaluation, identify a range of evaluation models and principles, evaluate training programmes effectively and identfiy key areas of benefit and opportunity.
This programme will be delivered by Miriam Durack of 2UpSkill, who has a wealth of knowledge in HR, Training and Career Coaching.