GDPR-A Year On! CPD accredited
Venue: Questum Acceleration Centre, Clonmel
Date: Monday 10th June 2019
Time: 10:00am to 1pm
CPD hours will be available on this workshop
Meeting Data Protection obligations is an ongoing requirement. With the 1st Anniversary of the implementation of the GDPR on the 25th of May and the potential for some hefty fines, is your business meeting its obligations? Is your business seen as a “Trusted” organisation?
The workshop will cover some of the fundamental requirements that is asked of an organisation and provide you with a how to approach on handling the complexity of building and maintaining a Data Protection program.
Items covered will include;
• Highlight from the GDPR & DPA 2018- The Rules
• Policy & Procedures Check List
• Sales and Marketing Approach
• Data Security & Risks- How to protect personal data
• Dealing with Data Subject Access Requests
• Managing a Breach or Incident
• How not to get Fined?
• Data Protection Commission Updates
Paula Carney-Hoffler F.I.I.C.M, Cert Credit Mgmt., Dip Law, CDPO