Getting your Business Online
Tues 10th, Thurs 12th, Tues 17th & Thurs 19th September 2019.
This course is delivered over four evenings from 6.30pm to 9.30pm in the Thurles Chamber Enterprise Centre, LIT Campus, Thurles.
Who is this course for?
If you work in retail or are looking to set up an online store, there’s something in this course for you. However, since we take you through the process step by step, you’ll probably benefit most if you’ve explored the idea of having your own online store or want practical advice on selling more effectively online.
Laptop/Tablet is required – please bring a laptop/tablet for some of the hands-on exercises.
This course is designed to help you take a step by step approach in building your online business using an ecommerce store called Shopify. The course will help you understand what you need to focus on now to set your business up for success in the future. Take action today while thinking about your business tomorrow.
About the Tutor:
Charlie Mernagh is a director of his own training company and is currently growing his ecommerce store which produces the 6-figure mark year on year. He walks you through the basics of getting setup on Shopify and working towards your first sale.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
• Recall how ecommerce works and what it can do for your business
• Demonstrate the steps in registering and adding important details to get started on the right path
• Demonstrate designing your own online store with a simple click and drag interface
• Demonstrate adding products to your store, adjust settings and getting paid
• Construct your store so as to make customers happy and manage orders
• Go through your free launch checklist, run a final test and launch your store for the world to see
• Comprehend consumer and GDPR European Law and apply to your business
• Understand ecommerce
• Sign up and get started
• Designing your store
• Launch your first product/service
• Online customer service
• Check your launch checklist and run a final test
• Consumer Law
What Will You Receive?
Participants will get a certificate of attendance as well as a one to one follow up for one hour to have any questions answered or putting the final touches to your store.