PwC Tax Summit- What are the Current Tax Risks and Opportunities for Businesses? - 10th September 2019- FREE EVENT
This event is brought to you by PWC in association with County Tipperary Chamber & County Tipperary Skillnet.
CPD – 2 Hours Breakfast served
Where: Clonmel Park Hotel
When: Tuesday 10th September 2019
8am – 11am
Join us to hear insightful, succinct opinions on the following issues:
- International Tax and its impact on Ireland’s tax environment
- Update from PWC’s BREXIT Task Force
- R & D Tax Credits
- Succession planning & rewarding key employees
- VAT update
- Revenue audits – update on Revenue activity
- Company law – key changes
Questions and Answers- session to conclude
IF YOU REQUIRE CPD Hours from this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the Event.
WHAT WE USE YOUR REGISTRATION DATA FOR:
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
1) Delivering Skillnet Ireland training programmes via the Learning Network.
2) Monitoring the training programmes of the Learning Network. Skillnet Ireland is required by the DES to perform compliance reviews, evaluations of the training programmes, quality assurance and to verify attendance at training. You may be contacted either by telephone or email for these purposes.
3) For the purposes of providing aggregated statistical information to the DES to help inform national policy in relation to skills.
You may be contacted by third parties, contracted by Skillnet Ireland to perform monitoring and evaluation activities for these specific purposes only.
Skillnet Ireland relies on the legal basis of necessary legitimate interests to process your personal data. Further information on this can be found in the Skillnet Ireland Trainee Privacy Statement at:
The Skillnet Ireland Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com
The contact for County Tipperary Skillnet is the Network Manager and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN YOU ENTER YOUR CONTACT DETAILS PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU PROVIDE YOUR COMPANY / BUSINESS NAME IN 'ADDRESS LINE 1' ON NEXT PAGE -THANK YOU!