Corporate Social Responsibility- How to write a Policy - Workshop
14th November 2019 -One Day Programme
Venue: Questum Acceleration Centre, Clonmel
Cost of €50 is subsidised at 50% by County Tipperary Skillnet.
A Guide to writing your CSR Policy
This one day programme aims to help participants understand how they can create a CSR policy that demonstrates their unique strategy that promotes environmental, societal and economic concerns and how they work in ways that are resourceful, ethical and sustainable.
At the end of the workshop participants will have an awareness of why Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainability are important and how they can be incorporated into day-to-day business. The course features a range of real-life examples of companies with successful CSR policies and helps participants to write their own CSR policy.
CSR Policy Introduction
- What is Corporate Social Responsibility?
- Responsibility - who owns it?
- Defining the purpose of your CSR policy
- Who is the policy for?
- The Scope of the policy.
- Information – Facts vs Aspirations
- Supporting Policies & Procedures
- Your company beliefs
- Running and Managing CSR policy
- Measuring your CSR policy.
- Pitfalls and tips.
Creating your CSR policy
- Case studies of other CSR policies
- Creating your template
- Your Next Steps and Plan