Resilience- Working & Managing under Pressure
29th November 2019 -
Questum Acceleration Centre, Clonmel
10am to 4pm
Many incidences of stress are due to accumulating factors, principally exhausting years of long working hours that have not been adequately balanced. This programme is for the stressed and those who want to remain stress free. The benefits of Resilience Training include improved work life balance, improved decision making, improved communication skills, increased focus clarity and attention span.
By the end of the course each learner will be able to:
• Recognise the characteristics of a resilient person
• Understand resilience as a process
• Strengthen their personal resilience
• Use resilience building techniques to assist in managing team performance
• Use coaching techniques to encourage team resilience
• Manage conflict between individuals and teams
• Recognise the characteristics of a resilient organisation
• Understand how to encourage resilience as part of their organisation’s culture
The course is delivered by Gráinne O Reilly, a Consultant Psychologist specialising in Neuropsychology with application to Business.