Anti Money Laundering -7th October 2020
Thursday 7th October 9:30am-4:30pm
Location: Questum Acceleration Centre Clonmel
This one day Anti Money laundering training course is designed to enable professionals who are subject to anti-money laundering regulations to obtain a sound and practical understanding of the anti money laundering policies and procedures.
Money laundering continues to hold high profile with regulators and firms alike. Non-compliance with anti money laundering requirements can cause both significant reputation damage and penalties for organisations.
This course is an excellent introduction to AML and will satisfy the regulatory requirements for verifiable learning for all staff to understand their anti money laundering responsibilities.
During this course we will show learners how to comply with regulations and be familiar with the anti money laundering framework, how to spot suspicious activity and how to report suspected money laundering.
The course is very interactive. We can incorporate excising anti money laundering policies and procedures to aid group discussions and to allow learners to self-assess their current knowledge and identify areas of improvement.
Learners will be able to:
• Have an understanding of anti money laundering legislation
• Have an understanding of the policies and procedures in place
• Exercise due diligence to try and prevent money laundering
• Follow polices and procedures to report suspected money laundering
• An overview of anti money laundering framework and legislation
• The anti money laundering policies and procedures in place
• How to use due diligence to try and prevent money laundering
• Suspicious Activity - How to spot suspicious activity
• Whistleblowing - Policies and procedures on how and when to report suspicious activity